Table of Contents
The next step is to choose the colors for the decoration. Think of 2 to 3 colors that match harmonically, no more than that. And focus on the colors of large areas and large furniture first.
If the room receives little sunlight or you want it to be light and look larger, use light colors for walls and curtains. Off whites are great as they leave you freer to use brighter or darker colors in the rest of the environment.
It’s interesting to have a color that stands out and is used in greater quantity and one or two more that make a nice contrast with it.
You can and should use variations of the same color. Look at photos from sites like Pinterest for inspiration.
- 20 ideas for Spanish Style bathroom design with Mediterranean charm 5 views
- 10 ideas to decorate and take advantage of dried flowers 4 views
- 45 ideas to paint the living room in two colors 3 views
- Kitchens without tiles, different and daring 3 views
- How to decorate a rectangular living room. 40 photos, ideas and tips 3 views
- Autumn Decoration
- Children Room
- Christmas Decoration
- Decorating Tips
- Decorating Trends
- Decoration Ideas
- Dining Rooms
- Do It Yourself
- Embroidery Art
- Famous Houses
- Home Decor
- Home Office
- Living Room
- Sewing Crafts
- Spring Decoration
- Winter Decoration