Table of Contents
Plan the organization
To begin, if the room is not empty, decide what will be withdrawn, exchanged or refurbished.
Consider the activities carried out, the condition of the furniture, its daily use and observe each decorative accessory: Need a bigger sofa? Tired of a painting? Should the seat be renovated? Want home office space? Is lighting poor? Is the dining table the right size?
Write down these needs, take action as soon as possible, and review this list during the next step.
Then, think about the new organization of the room. Leave free space if you are going to add furniture and keep a good circulation area.
Don’t forget that free space is just as important as occupied space. After all, that’s what you’ll walk for!
- 45 ideas to paint the living room in two colors 11 views
- Double Headboard: 20 Creative and Cheap Options to Choose 9 views
- 10 ideas to decorate and take advantage of dried flowers 5 views
- How to hide a beam, column, projection, … inside a home 5 views
- 29 Bathroom Decor Apartment Modern #bathroom #bathroomapartment #bathroomdecorap 4 views
- Autumn Decoration
- Children Room
- Christmas Decoration
- Decorating Tips
- Decorating Trends
- Decoration Ideas
- Dining Rooms
- Do It Yourself
- Embroidery Art
- Famous Houses
- Home Decor
- Home Office
- Living Room
- Sewing Crafts
- Spring Decoration
- Winter Decoration