Table of Contents
For several years in Remodeling Ideas We look at every detail of the house and get involved in sharing solutions to our readers. That is why every day we try to share quality content with which each one can innovate in the interior decoration of home. In this way, we want to tell you that today we bring you excellent images and tips to decorate a modern kitchen diner. With it you can create a shared environment and in turn you can have a lot of space that you thought was lost. Without further ado, we recommend you pay close attention to the attached images, as they will serve as a guide in a future remodeling.
Features of a modern eat-in kitchen
There are different designs of modern kitchen dining room, some vary in shape or size and then we will know some of them.
Two-front dining kitchen
They are suitable for rectangular spaces and with a width, face to face, enough to be able to cook quietly or rooms that have two opposite doors.
The work zones in the modern kitchens in parallel and their division can be almost perfect, special care must be taken in the distance between the two front lines. It must have a minimum of 1.20 to be able to move with ease or greater than 2.70 m distance (which is already a lot).
Modern L-shaped eat-in kitchen
In recent years, kitchen in L It has become a very common trend when renovations are carried out in homes where the living room and dining room are joined to the kitchen. They are suitable for large rooms where we can make the most of the corners. They also allow you to include a dining table or a central storage island.
The kitchens distributed in L They are practical, and have the following advantages:
- Visually they are attractive to watch. It adapts very well to any decorative style of home.
- Due to its L-shape, you can play with the combination of the living room and space.
- In rectangular rooms that are almost square, it is a recommended option.
- Different people can cook without problems
- We can have a corbel where to add stools and improve the storage area. The comfort of cooking is increased by having the extension to be able to move.
- We can add a table in the central part.
- For its characteristics. It is easy to carry out reforms or change electrical appliances.
- The sale price of this type of kitchen begins to increase.
- By having corners, cleaning is no longer so easy.
- They take up more space than others kitchen models.
U-shaped eat-in kitchen
The modern u kitchens they are the perfect ones for cooking with an ideal distribution for the cook.
They are very suitable for rectangular spaces and have a single access, either by door or without vertical facing and open to the dining room.
Due to its division (it occupies three walls) we are already talking about holes with a more considerable size where the storage area is wide as well as the benches to prepare the food.
The small modern u eat kitchen, like all typologies, it has palpable advantages and others that are not so much:
- They are a prototype of spacious kitchens and the favorites of every chef. Efficiency is maximized by allowing a working triangle with short distances.
- Suitable for large families or more than one cook at home.
- They can be combined in many ways and the modules can be distributed according to needs.
- Ease of exchanging work areas, mobility and easy access to electrical appliances, drawers, drawers, etc.
- Large storage capacity and use of space by occupying three walls.
- Due to its characteristics, it is easy to carry out reforms or change electrical appliances.
Modern eat-in kitchen with island
Par excellence, within interior design, the kitchen with island It not only provides beauty or a lot of play with other pieces of furniture that are minimalist, but it is also synonymous with luxury.
Due to its characteristics, we need large spaces. It is a versatile option, well thought out, we can even change the modular distribution if the island has a wheel (Storage only).
What types of island kitchens are there? Being a module, generally according to its characteristics and our needs, there are three types or options of parts:
- Support island. Where you work is storage and help – support thanks to its top that will be totally clear.
- Cooking and washing island. In stores, it is the most popular where we find the ceramic hob (cooking area with its extractor hood) and the sink to wash utensils (depending on the size of the kitchen, we can include one or two of the named elements).
- Island for breakfast or casual dining. It can be made up of any of the previous islands and we simply add an area to be able to have breakfast or lunch.