Table of Contents
In 2020 I showed 30 current colors for small kitchen cabinets, so it is time to update the colors of the cabinets with the new launches and trends that appeared in the period, right? But there’s nothing much you like and want the colors of the previous post, ok?
These colors / patterns, in fact, like those of the previous post, are suitable for any kitchen size, as long as it is considered the harmony with the colors of floors, coverings and walls and the ilumination: The less naturally lit, the more interesting it is to honor lighter patterns so that the kitchen doesn’t look darker and more artificial lighting is needed to compensate.
Current colors for kitchen cabinets
- News 2020 that follow the trend of granilite are the standards Cosmos gives Arauco and also the Fulgê gives Guararapes:
I made a selection of patterns / colors that harmonize with the Cosmos:
- Launched in 2019 and which may appear more in kitchens is the salt pink . I think that alone (as below) or accompanied by white or more serious and “masculine” colors / patterns:
I made a selection of colors / patterns that harmonize with the Pink Salt:
- O Atenna follows the trend of imitation of noble stones in coverings. In this case, white marble with gray veins. A classic and elegant touch in the kitchen. Following the trend, Guararapes also launched the Quartz and several other patterns that mimic marbles.
I made a selection of patterns / colors that harmonize with the Atenna:
- The green is still strong in the kitchens of dreams and the Rosemary from Guararapes is also a grayish, discreet and beautiful tone.
I made a selection of colors / patterns that harmonize with the Rosemary – all from Arauco, except quartz, from Guararapes as well.
- O Cumaru, this year’s launch by Arauco and also by Duratex (Cumaru root), represents the native nature of Brazil, combining well with the various ashes, increasingly present in homes, as well as being easy to combine with different colors.
I made a selection of colors that harmonize with the Cumaru from Arauco
- O Gaia it is a warm and cozy tone, launched this year, which has everything to appear a lot in Brazilian kitchens. It’s beautiful, isn’t it?
I made a selection of colors that harmonize with the Gaia:
- Another launch of 2019 that follows the trend of imitation of noble stones in coatings is the Cinzell
A super easy pattern to harmonize with neutral colors (black, white, gray).
- And a blue can never be missing. This, the Lord, it is the grayish tone that adds a touch of class to any kitchen.
In the patterns above you see several that match the Lord, in addition, of course, the whites and beiges, which give a very classic and elegant tone to the kitchens. I love it with light woods! I think it breaks the seriousness, gets younger, you know?
- In the vibe of native Brazilian trees, the Ironwood, launched by Arauco in 2019, is strong, warm and has presence. It is one of the most beautiful patterns that imitate Arauco wood:
I made a selection of colors that harmonize with the Paulo Ferro:
I hope this post will give you good ideas for your next renovation or construction of your kitchen. But I hope even more that you follow your taste, which is much more important, permanent and pleasurable than any trend. After all, trends are just that: Trends! And they come and go with interests that we can’t even imagine. But your home is your home. That sacred thing that you need to know to love and love for showing who you are!