Table of Contents
A baby shower party It is a perfect time to gather friends and family in a festive atmosphere, to celebrate the birth of the future newborn, giving gifts, usually for the baby, to the happy parents. In the baby shower, relatively new here in Spain, they eat sweets like cookies, cupcakes and other whims while giving gifts to parents. There is also room for games, signature books and, naturally, decoration, in addition to many other things that we are going to see next. Prepare a baby shower party decoration? Let’s start with the girls!
Ideas for decorating a baby shower for girls.
- Although the topic of pink for girls and blue for boys It is already a bit dated, it is still the most effective way to define genres. This can be a good start to prepare a baby shower party.
- Something that can not be missing, be it a party for a boy or girl, are the balloons. With them we can decorate the walls, the central table, the sweet table or desserts, and create a lot of beautiful details as we will see now.
- Another popular element in this type of parties are the garlands. Well done by ourselves or bought. Of hearts, cakes, bears or the theme we have chosen.
- Tutus are another complement that for a baby shower for a girl they fit in wonderfully. Not for attendees, but for decoration. You can create fun tutus to put them on balloons, to decorate cupcakes and for many other sites.
- The lyrics are also welcome at baby showers. Wooden, plastic, paper or even cake or cake. We can buy all these items here>
- Although these elements are very recurrent in this type of parties, there is nothing better than a good batch of images to see everything we can add in one baby shower party for girls. Let us begin!
Balloons on the wall, presiding over the sweet table. Look at these 17 ideas to decorate a baby shower party with balloons.
Balloons and paper strips in pink. Cheerful and very decorative.
Mural of notes for guests to write messages to parents.
A beautiful table decorated for a baby shower for a girl.
Garlands, and paper balloons on the wall, presiding over the dessert table.
Sometimes sweets are enough to decorate the party.
Nice posters with sweet messages.
Balloons floating on the table runner.
Flower baskets made with balloons shaped like lovely hot air balloons.
Posters made with flower petals.
Balloons and more balloons of different sizes.
Tutus decorating containers full of sweets.
Flowers and paper fans decorating the dessert table.
Glitter letters presiding over the sweet table.
photo Kate Apen
Tutus, bows, satin and a lot of pink to decorate a beautiful and feminine dessert table.
Lovely baby bodies to decorate the wall.
Pompons and paper balloons in pink tones combined with touches of gold. A winning combination
Paper roses, letters and a beautiful gold mirror frame.
What do you think of these ideas to decorate a baby shower party for girls? Lovely at least, right?
You can find balloons, garlands, pacifiers, souvenirs, children’s dishes, vinyl and stickers and many more items for decorating a baby shower party for girls clicking here.
Ideas for decorating a baby shower for children.
- As with pink for girls, blue is the best color that we can use if we want to define the gender of the baby at the party. Further, blue is a color that combines with many other colors as we will see now, a little below.
- Balloons, garlands, letters, pennants and other crafts which are used at parties, of course, are also necessary.
- If for the decoration of the party for girls tutus were proposed, for the children we can choose other accessories such as mustaches, pirate hats, king crowns, planes or strollers to name a few objects, which we can buy here> Although as we will see now, with the photos, there are many other accessories to use in a baby shower for children.
Blue baby bottles as if they were hot air balloons.
Teddy bears climbing blue balloons.
The sailor theme is a success for a baby shower for children. Blue and gold, perfect.
A simple table but well decorated. Nor is much more necessary if we don’t want to.
Baby shirts in blue along with many, many more details in blue.
Blue and gold, again, creating A nice combination. King crowns are very appropriate elements for a baby shower for a child.
Celebrate the arrival of your prince as he deserves.
The sailor theme is always a great success.
Mustaches and top jackets for the future house lord.
Wooden letters on a beautiful sweet table with a lot of blue.
Play with the different shades of blue creating striking gradients.
A rebel touch for the future rocker.
An example of a beautiful dessert table for a baby shower for a child.
With a heavenly theme, for your future little angel.
Blue and gray, another good combination of colors.
See what an original way to present cutlery.
Another good example that we can be inspired to create a sweet table in a baby shower.
You can find balloons, garlands, pacifiers, souvenirs, children’s dishes, vinyl and stickers and many more items for decorating a baby shower party for children clicking here.
And these have been the ideas for children. Although perhaps many are against, for whatever reason, to use these colors, or perhaps you do not know the gender of the baby and prefer something more neutral to decorate the baby shower. In that case, attentive to these ideas that we will see below, to prepare a baby shower for both boy and girl.
In gray, orange and white. Fresh and modern
In gold and white. Very bright!
Gray, blue and yellow Another color combination that works great for a baby shower.
Green, yellow and pink Cheerful; Spring cut.
In white and gold.
In lovely pastel tones.
In yellow and blue
In neutral tones on a dark background.
In white and green. Perfect combination for outdoors.
In gray and shades of yellow and white.
In gold and white, very elegant.
In gray and yellow
In yellow, gray and touches of blue, as we see in the image above, or in this one below.
photo Michelle’s Party Plan-It
In yellow and black, bees theme.
In blue and vibrant red.
In pastel tones.
As you can see, there are many color palettes to mount a baby shower. If we choose a theme first, the rest will come almost alone. Simply add appropriate elements to the chosen theme and little by little the decoration will take shape.